Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Trees

Hi there.
Its Friday and August is rolling to a close, enjoy the last days of vacations.
I did a challenge at The Studio website,we had to copy a book cover and scrap an inanimate object...I don't think trees are inanimate!! But anyway its done now.
I hated the fire, I love trees. I had a photo of the Acropolis, taken at such an odd angle so as to photograph the tree too, so I decided to scrap that.
I used a plain orange cardstock.I expressed my anger with black,red and some yellow paint. I cut  flames out of magazine papers, some Basic Grey, Fusion and Well Worn and the daisy paper is from a Canon download.I tried to liven up the fire with some pigment inks from Brilliance, Cosmic Copper and Galaxy Gold.. I stamped the trees, to give L.O. a green touch.

Hope you like .
GO PLANT A TREE...I am Zeffy and I re-use and recycle....bye.

4 comments:

  1. perfect!!!! I like the transfer of the title from the book to the LO!!! Great combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ... I love the way you have done this ... and welcome to the blog world dear friend¬ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Zeffy!!!It's very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete