Sunday, September 20, 2009

butterflies

Hi girls.
I am back again and no the house is not spick and span yet...its still in a big mess!!
But I took a breather and created some butterflies here they are....




I used Core'dinations Black Magic Cardstock.I cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug Combo die I  then sanded the black off,  added some Stickles and Glossy Accents. The one that is a bit onk has a splash of Adirondak alcohol ink on it too. Once they were dry I beaded the little abdomens with fine wire and beads.



To make these little butterflies I stamped on some scrap paper with a little stamp that I designed and carved myself, its not easy to get two symmertical sides when carving! I then used Stickles and Glossy Accents on these too.....when they dried I  quickly cut them out as you can see.
I hope that you have a very good Sunday.
God bless.


6 comments:

  1. πολύ ωραίες πεταλουδίτσες!!μπράβο Ζέφυ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πραγματικά πολύ όμορφες οι πεταλούδες σου!! συγχαρητήρια!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Είναι φανταστικές Zeffy!!! Μου αρεσει που προσέχεις πάντα και την πιο μικρή λεπτομέρεια.Όσο για τις δεύτερες... τι να πω έχεις φτιάξει και τη σφραγίδα μόνη σου...You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Zeffy ... I love how your imagination inspires you to create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my inspiration Zeffy!
    Thanks for sharing !!!
    love,Lena

    ReplyDelete