Monday, September 21, 2009

SUPER Sweet 16 Blog Hop Challenge

Candy Shoppe Designs is celebrating its sweet 16 (days) The challenge was an amazing blog hop and the prize is sponsered by Studio Calico  an amazing kit, yummy yummy!!
Well here is my take on the challenge I had fun making it and as I had no Studio Calico products I decided not to use another company's papers so I made my own paper and embellishments....





* Corregated board used to protect my floors from paint used when we painted the house.
*  To make my paper, I drew  flowers with an enbossing pen,stamped and embossed with Sizzix embossing folders.Then I punched my border with a Fiskars punch.I also used inks to colour my paper.
* My second patterned paper is done very much the same as the first. This time I also used a gold pen to draw more flowers.(I love flowers!)
* I used an old lace doily to layer under my photo.
*My flowers are a combination of supermarket flowers ,chiffon layer is from Making Memories and the top layer is some of my patterned paper.The brad in the centre is also coloured me with embossing powder.

*I put the ribbon amongst the corner flowers.
*The swirls are cut from the back of a cereal box with Nestabilities and coloured with Maya Mists, Purple Mist as well as some Perfect Pearls.
*The ladybug is a Papermania stencil, finished off with Glossy Accents.
*The Butterfly is also handmade see my previous blog.

*The journalling scallop was cut with Nestabilities.
*My SMILE alphabet is Maya Road chipboard "Noah Mini"
* Big eyelets from local hardware store, coloured with Adirondak Alcohol ink,Mushroom.
The Challenge is on until the 28th of September...check it out!

14 comments:

  1. Great take to the Challenge Zeffy! I love all the different touches and I love how you made pretty much everything on here. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this Zeffy so much to see. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Zeffy, and I always love how innovative you are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ειναι πανεμορφο!Πολυ αρμονικο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeffy that's really romantic!!! I love how you use the decoration flowers from the supermarket! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work!!! i loved your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ έξυπνο Ζέφυ όλο!! ρομαντικό και απόλυτα εναρμονισμένο!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Zeffy!!!I love everything about it.Congratulations for making the papers by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for all your lovely comments....

    ReplyDelete
  10. πολυ ωραια συνθεση, μπραβο ζεφυ..εκανες αυτο ακριβως που σημαινει η λεξη scrapbooking, δημιουργησες με απλα καθημερινα πραγματα που εχουμε ολοι μεσα στο σπιτι μας.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely LO!!!
    I love the use of the corregated board from the home renovation! ;-D
    Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! LOVE that corregated board... so textural! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way your colors and textures complement each other. Well done and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zeffy fabulous page ingenious making all your own papers very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete