Monday, November 9, 2009

More L.Outs for the Scrapbeach Challenge

Here are the other three challenge layouts for the Scrapbeach Challenge
This is # 3 we had to scraplift...I copied some elements from Anita Cheeks mini album, the one that she is donating as a prize, I LOVED it!!!!

I copied Anita's folio,her scalloped tag and her lollipop flower with the envelope cprner at the back,so that a tag can be tucked behind the flower, thanks Weezie.
This is my take on #4 No trimmers, I tore free hand and with my ruler, then I also used my fiskars punch



And lastly this is challenge #5 it was called Delicious Nutricious.We had to use 1 paperclip,2 flowers,3 shades of ink, 4 patterned papers, 5photos, 6 brads...phew.




10 comments:

  1. Zeffy, your layouts are fabulous! Your choice of paper and colour is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeffy they are awesome!!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeffy, they all turned out beautifully! :D You did a great job with the layout and techniques inspired by Weezie ~ just lovely! The "Indigo Kids" is probably my favorite ~ great color combination, great picture, and just a fun, bright layout!Wonderful job with all three!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχα είναι όλα!!! Μπράβο!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Zeffy!!
    they are all beautiful!! really good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy....great job!! and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Είναι όλα πολύ όμορφα!!! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all are great.... My favoutrite is ''Indigo Kids''... I like all of it... the colours... the trimed papers... It's a LO I am kind of envy about..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Φοβερά Ζέφφυ!!! καλή επιτυχία!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Zeffy, you've been very buzy! All is great!

    ReplyDelete