Thursday, May 5, 2011

SCRAPZZY!!

Hi there ..
I am in a complete scrapzzy this week!!! ( Zeffy in a scrapping frenzy! )
Yes dear friends another L.O. done, on Zeffy Scraps last night.
My dear friend Irini on Get Creative  dared us to show our age!! I am showing it, here and dare I say feeling my age too these days!!(need to get myself to a gym real fast.)



I used the sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches ,which I loved....today is the last day for challenge submissions.
As I said in my previous post Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day, some of the Greek Scrappers are meeting at Metro Mall for coffee on Friday afternoon....if you are a scrapper and want to join us,please do so..if you can't .....Scrap and have FUN!!
Lots of Love.
Scrapzzy...oops Zeffy!
                    Products used
                      -Fancy Pants "Happy Together"
                      -Glimmer Mist "Lily Pad"
                      -Tim Holtz mask"Concerto"
                      -Glitz paper layers
                      -e-line bling
                      -Sizzix   .
 LIFE oooo
                                          LIFE IS GOOD>>>>>>>embrace it......

13 comments:

  1. Όμορφη που βγήκε Ζέφφυ!!! Να τα χιλιάσεις και να 'σαι πάντα δημιουργική! Η δαντελίτσες, το πουλάκι και η πεταλούδα τέλεια! Καλή σου μέρα και καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous fabulous fabulous!!!!!!
    Love the layout...my favourite part is the little ribbon you tied around the birds legs... genius!!
    thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irini the ribbon on the bird was Eleftheria's good idea,,,thanks Eleftheria...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout! I love the little bird and the banner. I wish I was near you to have coffee with you and the other scrappers! I'll be celebrating the national scrapbook day all alone. I don't have any friends (that I personally know) who scrap. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeffy.... i was watching you creating again last night... till late in the night lol, and i am always amazed by the way you work... love your "methodikotita" and ... you are always a great excample and challenge for me!!!!
    .... as for the little ribbon.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow super super super !!!!! Zeffi this is just gorgeous what a beautiful layout . You don't look 52 more like 32 !Such fantastic journalling too

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty LO, love your photo, you certainly don't look your age.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Zeffy this is so beautiful! Lovely colors and i love the bird you made!
    Thanks for sharing and teaching us everytime!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute. love the beautiful colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha Aleka.....you wrote it hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Zeffy!!!Such a nice layout!!love every little detail and embellishement!Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zef you know how much I love this layout ... always a joy watching you create live!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative!!

    ReplyDelete