Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It is almost Christmas!

Hi there my dear Friends.
Or should I say ho ho ho?
I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy festive season, and to also show you what I made out of a tiny pine-cone the night before my daughter gave birth to my beautiful Grand-son!

I was extremely distracted, but nevertheless this is the result a tiny pine -elf....I saw the idea on facebook..I used a bit of batting wrapped in a scrap left from the baby's new swaddling blankets for the face,I embroidered the eyes and mouth (had no patience to get the eyes the same!  So he looks like he is winking!)
The hat is made of felt decorated with twine and Stickles...a little bell is on the tip. And ,the scarf is a strip of paper, (I am a paper addict after all!)decorated with spots of Stickles.
May the spirit of Christ shine in your hearts.
God Bless.
Zeffy

6 comments:

  1. Ζέφφυ μου να σας ζήσει το εγγονάκι!! Να είναι γερό και καλότυχο!
    Καλές γιορτές και ότι καλύτερο εύχομαι για το νέο έτος!

    ReplyDelete
  2. καλα Χριστουγεννα Ζεφφυ μου!!να σας ζησει ο μπεμπηςςςς!!!φιλια!

    ReplyDelete
  3. να σας ζήσει! γερό και τυχερό!
    καλες γιορτές!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Zeffy! oh congratulations on the birth of your new grandson! i hope mum and bub are doing well.. and the pine cone looks gorgeous! very cute!! Have a very Merry Christmas Zeffy to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Να σας ζήσει το μωράκι, να είναι γερό και τυχερό!!..όσο για το μικρό σου ξωτικό, πανέμορφο..καλές γιορτές!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Να σας ζήσει ο καινούριος εγγονός. Ελπίζω η μαμά να είναι καλά και να τα πηγαίνει καλά με το θηλασμό!

    Καλά Χριστούγεννα και πολλά φιλιά

    Μυρτώ

    ReplyDelete