Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag 4 (2011)Miss Snowie

This is my take on Tims' tag.
I drew and cut out my snowman out of grunge board,painted "her"  decided she is a she...after decorating het hat!
the only colour distress that that I had that would suit this tag was"Dusty Concord" ...remember I also do not have "Picket Fence"
So I resorted to putting some acrylic paint diluted in a little water on my mat....a swipe of Broken China Distress ink and some Dusty Concorde distress stain....I sprayed my Tag with some homemade "glimmer mist" made out of Antique linen re-inker....I was happy with the result......I also stamped my snowflake with Dusty Concord...love how they turn out...you should try it....unfortunately my swirl was inked with white chalk ink......boring!!!

As you can see I used my Scrollwork  on the edge die...and I used grunge board numbers..I will tell you what I did to my poor numbers when I do a video...lets just say they were "Processed!"
Tag No 5 is looking good...of course I do not have reflections stamps..so I made a plan....again.
Keep crafting......craftiness required for these tags!!
Love.Zeffy

6 comments:

  1. I love your snowgirl! And I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a crafty lady!!!! love love love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ζέφφυ υπέροχο tag και το snowgirl καταπληκτικό!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Zeffy,all tags are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snow woman is perfect and you are one crafty crafter , love this tag.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. γλυκα η miss snowie!!τελειο το αποτελεσμα!

    ReplyDelete