Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer at Last

Hi there My Friends.
This past week I have been playing with ATCs and tiny ATC size books..I will show it all to you  on
Zeffy Scraps
I needed to make a birthday card for today and I also wanted to play along at Simon Says stamp and Show and they want us to show them a Summer Holiday...


When I think Summer I think Greek Islands, so what better paper to use than 7Gypsies Mykonos collection. I wanted to use my Fiskars Threading Water punch but it broke as I cut that blue bazzil!! So we have a bit of paper and some ric-rac symbolizing the sea...
In Summer we have many  religious holidays' which are a good opportunity to get out of our bathing suites and shorts and dress up a little....here you can see Marci in her Sunday best.....all coloured in with Rangers Distress Markers!!
Happy Summery Week-end...
Zeffy

9 comments:

  1. Zeffy, your card is adorable. I love the colors and papers you've chosen to represent the ocean and a summer sky. Your little girl is an adorable image and you've colorized her to perfection to coordinate with your papers. Your design is great, too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet summer card! Love the bright colors and the image is really cute!

    PS: You have word verification turned on. Just wanted to let you know - I was so happy when someone told me when I had it on, beacuse I really didn't know about it. It puts so many people off from commenting, so consider to turn it off. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Zeffy!!!! Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you buy your punch from, I broke the handle off one of mine, took it back to the shop and after 2 or 3 weeks I got a replacement. Worth a try. PS: lovely card and enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so gorgeous I love this cute little lady and the papers and colours do indeed remind me of Greece, but not this year....it hasn't stopped raining in Thessaloniki for ages.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Zeffy, I love the colours (remind me of the sun) and the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zeffy this card looks fabulous! I love the colors you have used.. and bbrrr we are heading into winter here!!

    ReplyDelete