Sunday, July 8, 2012

Son By Choice

Hi there Ladies and Gents.
Today I want to share a L.O. that I made with the last few photos that I still need to scrap from my daughter's wedding! Yes is was a 2 years ago...and I still need to get them all into an album!!
I used Case File #26 from CSI as an inspiration.I also used Melenia's sketch from Get Creative even though I changed it up a little.....you know me!
Background paper is from Prima "Songbird Collection" and the other 2 papers  and the canvas resist flowers I sprayed with my Lindys and my Tattered Angels sprays...

I hace some translucent flowers and some home-made flowers in my spray as well as a little die-cut crown ...Prima I think.
I crackled my Fleur-de-Lys using balck acrylic paint as a base and the Cool Peri Dabber on the top then I accented it with a metal fleur-de lis.
Keep cool. I am off for a little dip in the pool...the beaches are too hectic on a Sunday .
Love Zeffy.
P.S. thanks Eleni(Guru) for my clever title!

13 comments:

  1. Zeffy what a fabulous layout and you look amazing so beautiful ! once again you have delighted us with one of your amazing creations. So many things to see and admire here. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us once again at Get Creative

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it already been two years ... what a memorable event!!! Beautiful layout as always Zeffy!!! Thank you for taking part in our challenge and good luck on CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Zeffy, another beauty!!!!

    ...I'm soo jealous of the pool! Will you make a LO with the pool pleaseeee???? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natassa you are welcome to come and swim whenever you want to!

      Delete
  4. Μου αρέσει που πάντα στις συνθεσεις σου βλεπω κατι διαφορετικό Ζεφφυ! Πολύ όμορφη αγορίστικη συνθεση! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love what you did with the fleur-de-lys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. καταρχην απιστευτη φωτο!!!κατα δευτερον ειναι απιστευτη σελιδα!!!ευχαριστουμε!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is such a chic layout!!!! and the flowers you used are amazing!!! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely page - love the collection of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The theme of your page is very touching! I love the title, I love the clustering, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at GC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Πολύ προσεγμένη και περιποιημένη σελίδα.Και ο τίτλος εξαιρετικός.Τέλεια ,Ζέφφυ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Creative
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeffy μου, τι μου κάνεις? Μου έχεις λείψει αρκετά! Πάντα με συγκινούν οι συνθέσεις σου! Ο τρόπος που τις δημιουργείς, οι τεχνικές, αλλά και η αγάπη που ξεχειλίζει για τα αγαπημένα σου πρόσωπα!!! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ που την μοιράστηκες μαζί μας στο Get Creative! Φιλάκια πολλά

    ReplyDelete