Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday here again...WOYWW

Hi there Dear Friends.
Yes it is time for WOYWW once again...so if you have 15 minutes to spare pop over to Julia's blog and have a look at what everybody is up too.
Yesterday I played a little, making some new things and trying some new techniques, I made a pocket/box with some of TimHoltz's craft Paper Stash( it is standing in the back-ground) I am not happy how the paper  goes when misted it gets very wonky...I also made a tag  inspired by Finnabair on the Sizzix blog, I also used an ATC for mopping up mist,and you can see my junk journal in the corner that helped mop up some of the odds and ends too.
Tag has a Distressed Doily from Alterations on it as well as some micro beads and beads.
Have a great day.
Zeffy
P.S. Remind me to buy a new craft mat...mine is looking bad!!

14 comments:

  1. Hi there. Nice to pop in and see your creative world this week. I won't stay long; don't want to give you my cold! Hope you have a good creative week though.
    Neil # 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag , would you mine if i use your idea sticking the string down on a tag . i've now got an idea for a journal page.
    Happy crafting jill #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on your tag, great use of string! Trace x 52

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zeffy The pocket still looks pretty even if you are not happy with the paper wrinkling. What a great Idea to keep things on hand to mop up pretty sprays and inks (filing that one!) WOYWW Hugs Helen 64

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy! this tag looks amazing.. I love the beads... and hey.. I need to remind you to get a new craft mat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the tag, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tag.
    TFS Happy WOYWW xx Charlie.xx #72

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Zeffy, I can see there's lots of wear in your craft mat yet. Your tag is lovely, great colours and I like the beads. Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #85

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zeffy i love using my dewent aqua water stick,I've found then so easy to use. Jill #43

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your TH Pocket it is just perfect. And the seed bead tag is delicious. Mopping up spray stuff is brilliant too and don't forget to get another craft mat (me too!) BJ#18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creative tag Zeffy!! I love the effect with the beads!!! Very COOL!!!!!
    Hugsss!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice technique. Your tag is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I wouldn't say your craft mat looks bad, so much as it looks well loved and used. A good thing.

    Lovely tag and other stuff on your desk this week....

    Morti #47

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your fab inkyness. Thanks for a peep at your workspace. Hope you have a good week - Hazel, WOYWW #124 x

    ReplyDelete