Saturday, February 9, 2013

Art Journaling Like Crazy!!

Hi there Dear Friends...
As I said on facebook, my poor L.O. has taken a back seat..my CSI  L.O. has been 90% finished since Tuesday....I have been on a Journaling high!
 As I told you in my last post it is all Eleni's fault..she digs up all of these challenges, and then we want to play too...
I am very late for the V word on the Alpha Challenge , but when I heard letter V from Eleni I knew I wanted to art the word VENERATE....this page is inspired by an embroidery my Gran embroidered for the church when I was a little girl...I would admire it each Sunday at church......I stamped with gold using my own hand-carved stamp and I wrote the Jesus Prayer and the Hail Mary as backgrounds...So here it is anyway.
 The next page is for An A and Z for Me....I like this challenge as it is very inspirational...and I am going through a difficult patch at the moment so this site is just what the doctor ordered!
And I am sure  that my Husband told them to choose F for fitness...he nags me each and every day that I need to get away from my desk and go and excercise!!
So note to self....
The first layer of medium on this page is all of the scrap pieces of paper that were lying on my desk....they make for beautiful texture!
Keep well ...look out for my G page...a girl can dream you know...
Love Zeffy
 

2 comments:

  1. HI Zeffy! These pages are amazing.. and I love all the textures and details.. and as for fitness.. how is a girl to scrap and run in one day I say!!!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages Zeffy!!! So glad you've started the Alpha Challenge, looking forward to what you'll prepare next!

    ReplyDelete