Sunday, March 17, 2013

Another Week Flies By!

 
Hello there.
This is my L.O. for Color,Stories,Inspiration. I saw the picture for Case File 62 I immediately thought of my crazy Scrapbooking Friends....The only thing that is missing from these dancing ladies is  a pair of scissors in their hands!
Last week we had a Carnival Karaoke Crop in Athens, we made a mini in a large matchbox,we sang, we danced and we ate of course!!
Katerina and her team from Scrapbookers in Greece did a fantastic job at organising the event....thanks again we all had a fantastic time!
This L.O.is all about some of the fantastic friends I have made through scrapbooking...thank you Ladies for the fun times we have together, you inspire me, you teach me, you are a true BLESSING!
Hope you have a good Sunday,and a very peaceful Lent,with lots of thought and meditation and prayer.
God Bless.
Zeffy

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Zeffy, love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the photos. It really tells the story. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and you all look like you are really enjoying your selves. What a great bunch of friends you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Την αγάπησα με την πρώτη ματιά αυτή τη σύνθεση! Σ' ευχαριστώ για όλα! Πέρνα να πάρεις κάτι από μένα.
    http://cardsbychristina.blogspot.gr/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeffy what a fantastic layout!!! LOL Love all the photos you have included and it has such a fun zany feel to it!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ζεφφυ φανταστικό! Μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeffy love this L.O. thanks for including me int it! I have saved the picture on my p.c. to keep for souvenir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ζεφάκι μου γλυκό!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ΤΕΛΕΙΑ σύνθεση!!!! Σ'αγαπώ πολύ!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super layout Zeffy and love all the photo's! Great page, full of love and friendship! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How come did I miss this layout until today? It is AWESOME Zeffy!!!

    It's been only two weeks since the crop-aoke and I already feel nostalgic when I think of it... and lucky because I know we're going to have so many more crops!

    I am so blessed to have met you Zeffy... *hearts hearts hearts*

    ReplyDelete