Sunday, March 10, 2013

MIA

Hi there friends...
I can't believe that it is so long since I last posted...
I have been very busy planning for my trip to South Africa...more of that in my next post.
We had a crop here in Athens yesterday...more of that at the end of this post...
I need to uplaod this L.O. for the CSI Case File # 61 before the deadline tonight...

This photo was taken the last time all 3 of us sisters were together....4 months before my Dad's death...and when I was reading through the testimony prompts..I was totally inspired by Quill Takes Flight poam, What Can The Dead Do?
So here is my my take..
I have a butterfly,some gold detail,some rub-ons..(hate the one on my photo!) and a bit of stretch lace(fabric, I hope!)

And just because I can I combined challenges with the currant challenge at Get Creative...oh by the way they loved my "Lovebirds" L.O. ...makes me happy.
Anyway we had to scraplift a DT member...I chose Irini because I love how she mists and colors her pages with such confidence!.....I still hate my ink spots!!!
And she has white space....I am still looking for mine!
And here are Elina and I ..dressed as big Picasso Boobies  (I knew that damn handle was sticking out...anyway.)
Will be back soon to tell you about S.A.
Lots of love.
Zeffy

8 comments:

  1. Love your layout, love the photo of the 3 sisters, loved your costume it make be laugh so much ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO and fantastic Picasso costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! LOVE the costume. Love your layout too. Have fun in SA :) Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout looks really lovely.. I love the ink splats! and the photo is so precious of you together.. and I had to laugh at your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout Zeffy... love the colours and all the misting!!!

    What can I say about the costume... I couldn't believe in my eyes when I saw you. You girls rock!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sisters page....so great that you have them! I love your inkspots!!! Great costumes too....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout Zeffy! thanks so much for taking part in the challenge!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete