Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back Again

Hi there.
 I am back again....
2 posts in one day.....
Anyway you all know that national Card day just went by...so Get Creative is doing Card challenges...lots of them take a look.
 First up is my card with many layers for Irini's Challenge

 
Next is my Vintage Girls card made with an image off Prima's papers...this is Erina's Challenge to use a girly image.
 



And lastly we have a card for Natasa's Challenge here we had to use water soluble color....I used my Twinkling H2Os to add color to my Prima" Every Day Vintage" image.
Ok Gals...go make cards!!!
Love
Zeffy.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous cards!!!!!!!!!!......I love them all!
    Thank you my creative friend for playing along cant wait to see you play along with the rest!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely cards!!!!!!Love the vintage girl and the beautiful colors to the others!!Thanks for playing with as at get creative!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow... wow wow wow!!!!! I'm lost for words!!!! Each card is soooo beautiful (and so "Zeffy"!!!), but I really, really love what you have done with watercolours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Δεν εχω λόγια, η μια καλύτερη απο την αλλη!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zeffy what beautiful cards each one so beautifully crafted I love them all. Good look with the challenge.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, all your cards are fab! I especially love the tea cup one.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete