Thursday, January 23, 2014

Smile.....

Hello .
A little art journaling that I did this past week-end......did you know the correct word it to JOURNALIZE...according to the Collins English Dictionary...
The Craft Barn has a Quotes and Lyrics on the go for 2014......and I am playing....
This year I have decided that I am allowed to cry.....because in the past I just smiled while my heart was breaking!!
This page is done in my homemade art journal...we were at a crop so I used whatever scraps I had with me....some gelli printing on brown paper...some pattern paper a heart I had made ...and some gold Viva Ferro...thanks to Elina....
Life got in the way at the end of last year so my dictionary pages are not all done...so I thought I would do some pages there,when appropriate.
Be Creative...
Love Zeffy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Zeffy I think your page is AMAZING especially considering you've made it from whatever was to hand at your crop. Gorgeous background an loads of fab textures and details - going to have another look... MMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from The Craft Barn - Like Maisie, I think your page is amazing. The colours are fabulous & it all looks like a lot of fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful Zeffy, very creative and deep thinking too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, I'm also still in the process of finishing of the dictionary challenge.
    I still needed to do the U so up it became, catching 2 flies in 1. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous page! Love the background too. Lovely quote
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this page and so glad that your daughter introduced you to the scrappy goodness which is the creative world of paint and paper.

    ReplyDelete