Sunday, February 16, 2014

Learn and Grow

Hi everybody.
Yesterday was my little Boys' birthday, so I decided to do a page about him.....and yes time flies, this photo was taken 18 years ago!

 
Case File 109 on CSI was mainly about reading....and I promise you this photo has been in my pile of photos on my desk...it is slightly scratched....and I am on a quest to get that pile of photos documented!!!I decided to make a pile of books as one of the pieces of evidence is to stack something,

 
I have journaled in the little book that says memories.
Michaels photo is on an excercise book that is labelled 'Life Skills"
I am so proud of my title in my own handwriting, cut on my new Silhouette....

Ok back to CSI dor evidence I have: book pages, something stacked, silver element,
My testimony is im my book of Memories.
Keep well ...enjoy your Sunday.
Zeffy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I believe you, I have boxes of photos near my desk that have been waiting for years to be scrapped too.. fabulous layout, love all the layers under your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the bright cheerfulness of this layout - the exuberance of youth is reflected. And my "baby girl" just turned 18 this month. Don't the years just fly.

    ReplyDelete