Friday, February 7, 2014

Silence...Art Journaling

Hi there Friends.
I had a bit of time this morning so I made my entry for The Craft Barn Quote and Lyrics Challenge
I decided to do this page in my dictionary seeing that it still has some space...
The word this week was Silence or Dazzle...I chose silence....The quote that I used made me cry when I read it.......
I always say that I scrapbook for the days when I am old and senile...the quote however reminded me of my late Dad that would sit in silence for hours....for days.
"When words become unclear, I shall focus on photographs.
 When images become inadequate I shal be content in silence"
Ansel Adams.

 
While editing the photos I noticed that I have a woman on my page....can you see her???
 
Keep well.
Love
Zeffy.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zeffy, gorgeous page, love all those details in the background. I think you had fun with tbis one! Great quote too. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quote and a fabulous depiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this page is absolutely beautiful x thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from The Craft Barn - What a fabulous page and how poignant that it reminded you of your dad.
    I see a lady on the left and a face on the right :o)

    ReplyDelete