Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August Again.

Hi......
Yes I am still alive and kicking! I have neglected my poor blog......
It is Summer here in Greece and I write to you from a lovely balcony overlooking the cool Agean with a soft wind gently blowing.........the very same balcony  on which  I set up my blog a number of summers ago....



I have  taken some time out and have been very busy being a Grand-Mother to the lovely addition to our family....she is 5 months old now....

I have been doing some arting namely Life Book 2014.//..and I highly recommend.the course. I will post picture of my work in my next post.

As my poor neglected blog shows I have not done any challenges, but I have been scrapping I have been doing Project Life type of  pages with the odd full page spread thrown in betwen the PL sleaves.


My latest craze is lace and I have just finished a guest book for my Grand-Daughters' baptism next month....I guess you will have to wait till then to see the creation!!!

As you can see from this quick video I did bring a couple of things to keep me busy, here on the island....a suitcase full in fact...my poor Hubby had to lug it onto the ferry for me!


LIfe here has been hectic, we go for a morning swim at 7 am.......a lovely habit, and it is great to have the whole beach to ourselves...then I have been slowly spring-cleaning the house, we had painters over, so there was a lot of cleaning to do...washing and hanging up curtains is a tiresome job to do when it is so hot and when you have a pile of crafting waiting for you.
I have however managed to do most of the things on my To Do list....I had made and packed a packet of about 15 blank cards in various sizes, I have made about 6 and in closing I will share one that I made with my new Julie Nutting stamp.

Remember Life is Good...go out and enjoy it and make some fantastic memories....promise to chat again real soon.
Zeffy.
In Lesvos.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hi Zeffy! So glad to hear you are ok.. you are sounding busy but good.. congrats on the new addition to your family.. and so good to know you are still creating.. take care.. and yes life is good..

    ReplyDelete