Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sleep Safely.

Hi there again.
Three posts in a week....I told you that Paper Issues On Line Crop gave me a kick up the you know what....I have been scrapping like a lunatic!!
I combined challenges today, seeing that I used a big,long title...This was Michelles challenge on P.I.

You all know that I love doing challenges at CSI,,,,and seeing that I wanted to scrap my favourite photo of 2014....I decided that it was a perfect colour combo!

 
For evidence I have misting, animals,some lace,and a long title. My testimony is my journaling directly and the page and it starts with "Then she relaxes and all that energy is at rest.Even at rest she gives me great comfort.To cuddle and hold her while she sleeps gives me great comfort and immense joy.GOD BLESS HER..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment